Fun Spring Nails

 As I have stated in several other posts, my favorite color is pink. So of course, I used pink for spring. I have also mentioned that Melissa in Greek means Honeybee, so I of course, love them too. I did these nails in 2022 with a bee on my nails. I did not do very well on the bee, so I scared myself out of doing them again for a while. For Christmas I got these nail art pens and decided to try again. I like them alot this time. 

I used a bright pink, yellow, and white for the base of my nails. Then used the same bright pink and yellow for the flowers, and used a light green for the stems. I painted a yellow dot and then used the paint pens to draw black lines on the yellow for the bee's stripes and "bee lines". Then I used a matte finish on the pink and yellow nails and the regular topcoat on the white nails with the designs.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Nails

Dad Jokes

Summer Nails