No Lump Mac and Cheese

 We eat boxed mac and cheese.  I know a lot of you are like ewww... do you know what's in that?  Homemade mac and cheese is so much better.  I know I've heard it all.  With having five kids and so many different ages, needs, wants, etc. boxed mac and cheese is so much easier.  We like the kraft one, but Winco is our favorite... and bonus, it's cheaper.

What I do is cook the noodles as the box directs.  Then I dump them into a strainer and let them sit in the sink.  I then add the butter and milk to the hot pan so the butter can melt and mix with the milk.  I add the noodles back in and mix them around in the butter and milk until they are well coated.  Then I add in the cheese packet and mix.  Doing it this way makes the cheese packet easier to mix in and I don't ever have lumps.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop