We will be posting about our adventures, our urban farm, and everything we enjoy.
Stubbed Toe
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Today I tripped over some toys and ended up stubbing my toe. It hurts so bad. I hope it heals okay. I did end up taping it to the bigger toe next to it, which made it feel a little better and will hopefully help it heal faster.
I have always had a hard time deciding on what to make for dinner. When I would finally decide, then it would either take to long to make, or we didn’t have everything we needed. So then I’d have to make something out of what there was, or go to the store and end up spending more money because we would grab lots more things. So several years ago I decided to make a dinner calendar. I found a template in Excel, you can change the year and the days automatically change, and the squares are blank so you can type in the meals. Then once a week we would go to the store and get everything we needed for that week of dinner meals (and anything else we needed). It helps out so if the dinner takes time to make (crockpot, make bread, etc.) then I can start in the morning. Also, we are only going to the store once a week so we spend less money. We are all picky eaters (in one way or another) and some of us have allergies (shellfish and garlic) so it limits our choices. When we find a m...
Lydia loved her Christmas nails so much from last year ( These Nails ) that she wanted them painted the same this year. We did do yellow sparkles instead this year. I used These Nail Tools and This Nail Tool to paint the Santa face and the lights. I really should get some brushes! lol For the Santa face I used a light pink/peach color and painted her whole thumb nail with it. Cured it with the light, then painted the red sparkles. Cured it, then used the nail tools and put “dots” across the red line, and the tip of her nail (for his beard). Cured it then used the nail tools to put black dots for the eyes and a light orange for his nose. Then cured them. For the rest of her fingers I painted them white and then put the sparkles over the top for her pointer, middle, and pinky fingers. For her ring finger I used black for the light string and then this year I used these Glow in the Dark nail polish for the lights. They light up so good, it’s...
My sister Jess is getting married to a wonderful man, Brian. We will be going to Reno, Nevada for their wedding. They decided on elegant Halloween colors. I am one of her bridesmaids and my dress is a dark purple/plum color. So for my nails I painted all of them black and then put this purple metallic nail powder on my ring fingers. I then put the regular top coat over the metallic purple and the matte top coat on the rest of my fingers (that I left black). I really like how they turned out, so hopefully they stay good for the wedding! I also painted my toes to match. Painted Toes
Comments