Spring Nails

 I did a yellow and light orange before these but didn’t like them much and didn’t take a picture of them.

I really like them this time.

I used this Nail Tool to make the flowers and lines on my nails.


I did a light pink, light purple, and a bright blue. Then I took white and made some white dots with the little tool below (I got it at the dollar store). The dots and lines on my thumbs I used the bigger side. The dots and lines on my pinkys I used the smaller side. For the flower on my middle finger I used the big side then the little side to connect them. I also used the little side for the three dots above the flower.


I used the regular shiny top coat on my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers. Then I used the matte top coat for my pointer and ring fingers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop