Companion Planting Guides

Companion Planting Guide

Have you ever been out gardening and planting seeds, then thought… “Ooh… Can these carrots be planted with tomatoes?”

Well, I have!  Then I spend a good amount of time looking on my phone trying to figure out which plants can be planted by each other, and which ones cannot.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have all the plant companions in one easy place? Well, you're in luck.  I have created plant companion guides that you can keep on your phone.  That way while you are outside planting, all you have to do is open the guides and quickly know which plants companions and which ones are enemies.

I have also included some growing instructions and some of the health benefits of each fruit or vegetable.

They are available for purchase in our Etsy Shop

Here is a sample:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop