Valentine’s Nails

 I love doing Valentine’s nails. Probably because I love pink… it’s my favorite color! I also like red.

I painted my thumbs and middle fingers with a light pink. Then used This Nail Stencil to put bows/hearts on my thumbs using the dark fuschia. Then painted my pointer fingers with the same dark fuchsia. My ring fingers I painted black and then put a pink metallic powder over it using this Nail Powder that Xander gave me. Last I painted my pinkys with white and then used these Nail Tools New Nail Tools to paint light pink hearts and put a dark fuchsia line in the hearts. 

I put the regular top coat on my thumbs, ring fingers, and pinky’s. Then painted the matte top coat on my pointer and middle fingers.

I love how they turned out and the metallic powder is wonderful!




This is the pink metallic color I used.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop