Valentine's Day 2024

 This year for Valentine's I used our xo waffle maker for breakfast and for the kid's lunches.  I also got some valentine's snacks to put in their lunches.

Our Relief Society had a luncheon.  I went and picked up JoElla (we are in the same ward now) and we went to it.  It was so much fun and I really enjoy spending time with JoElla.  Lydia and Tyler were out early, so JoElla came with me to pick them up.  Then we took her home.

Before I left for the luncheon, I picked up donuts from Krispie Kreme and I set up the table with valentine's decorations.

For dinner I made heart shaped pasta and tried to shape the porcupines into hearts.  Which sort of worked.

I turned on our lights and fireplace and lit candles. 

After dinner Zain and Lydia had Young Men's and Young Women's activities. So Tyler and I just watched shows and I cleaned up from dinner.

After Zain and Lydia got home we watched Madly Madagascar.

It was a good day! 




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop