You Two Are So Cute!!!

Yesterday Nick and I were sleep in bed. I could hear that the kids were awake and down stairs. I listened for a minute and figured out that they were getting cereal. I knew Brichette could make that, so I thought I would let them go ahead and I would help clean up any mess that they make, and I stayed in bed. The next thing I knew Xander was walking in our room with a paper cup of water and said they were bringing us Breakfast In Bed. He grabbed another cup and handed it to Nick. Then Brichette walked in with two bowls of cereal on a cookie sheet. They had gotten Frosted Flakes for Nick and Mini Shredded Wheat (Banana Nut) for me. It was a wonderful Breakfast In Bed!!!

How Cute Is That???

They are such wonderful kids and we love them very much!!!

Comments

Marchezt said…
SO Sweet! What awesome kids you guys are blessed with!

We love and miss you 5!!
Jenn H. said…
That is way too cute!! What great kids!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop