Just Be Careful!!!

Nicolas is building a cover over Melissa's parent's back patio. It starts by the back door and goes around the west side of the house. He is so amazing... he can just pull these ideas out of his head, have no problems building it, and they are wonderful! It's wonderful to have a husband that can fix and build anything. :)

Anyway, Brichette decided that she wanted to go up on the roof with him. I was very worried and told her to stay away from the edges. Then Xander wanted to get up there (of course), which made me worry even more because I didn't want them up there playing and messing around. So they had to sit down and not move very much. Melissa's mom got up there as well, to help watch them and to have fun for herself (right mom?).

Here are some more pictures:











The clouds and sunset were pretty cool so I took some pictures of those:



Comments

Miriam said…
How fun. I can't remember when I was up playing on the roof. Funny your mom got up there with the kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop