Breakfast Bagel Sandwich

 One of my favorite things to eat for breakfast are mini or regular bagels with bacon, egg, and cheese. They are so good. Especially when we have our fresh eggs that our sweet chickens have laid. I scramble them, because that is the only way I like eggs (well hard boiled too). We buy the already cooked bacon, because I’m lazy, and I just warm it up in the air fryer until it’s crispy. It only takes a few minutes. Then I don’t have to cook a whole pack. I toast the bagel or bagels (two if they are mini) in the toast. Then I put the eggs on, cheese, bacon, and then eat. Delicious!

I updated this to include the sourdough bagels I made in 2023.



These are store bought mini bagels.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop