Brichette's First Dance

In April of 2019 Brichette went to her first Dance.. Prom.  We searched and searched for a pretty modest dress that wasn't outrageously priced.  We ended up settling for the one she wore.  It wasn't to expensive, was kinda modest, and was pretty.



I did her hair.  I really enjoy created hair styles.

I did two braids across the top of her head, then pulled on them to fan them out and loosen them up.  I then pulled all her hair into a ponytail a little to the side.  After it was all in a ponytail, I put another little elastic and pulled the middle through so the ends didn't come through (I made a big loop).  Then I parted the loop in half and wrapped the elastic around one half.  Then fanned it out.  We added a bedazzled clip and some little jewels, that you "screw" into the hair (you twist them into the hair until they are in as far as you want and won't fall out).  We also pulled a few hairs out by her face.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop