First and Last Day

 I created this picture with Brichette’s first day of Kindergarten and her last day of High School. 

It’s so hard to believe that she’s graduated and an adult. I want her to stay little so I can do my best to protect her from all the bad in the world. I know that’s not possible, so I’ll make sure I am always here for her when the bad things happen. I hope she knows that her dad and I will always be here for whatever it is she needs. I hope she also knows that her Heavenly Parents and Jesus Christ love her so much and will always be there no matter what!

I am so excited to see what our Heavenly Father has for her future. I know that no matter what her future is, she is going to be amazing! She is so kind, smart, talented, caring, thoughtful, wonderful, and more. She is such a bright light that she’s going to shine ✨ no matter what. I am so blessed to be her mother and her friend!

We love you Brichette! Good job!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop