Star Wars Day 2023

 This year for May the 4th be with you, or Star Wars Day, we had my brother (who is actually my cousin, but he’s more like my brother), his wife, and his boys over. We watched Star Wars movies (which is was watching all day) and had Star Wars themed food.



To start off the day I made Star waffles with our Dash Star Waffle Iron.



I wore my Star Wars shirt that we all wore to Disneyland in 2021.


For dinner we had:

  • Sweet and Sour Nina Nuggets (homemade chicken nuggets)
  • Hoth Snow Balls (white rice balls)
  • Light Saber Fruit Kabobs (fruit)
  • Yoda Cucumbers (cucumbers)
  • Padwan Popcorn (popcorn in our Star Wars popcorn buckets)
  • Edible Ewoks (Teddy grahams)
  • Star Wars Gold Fish Crackers








For dessert we had
  • Death Star by Chocolate Brownie Sundaes

I bought Star Wars plates, napkins, and a table cloth.









I’m such a dork and didn’t get any photos of us! 🤦🏻‍♀️


Here are our past years…

2015

2016

2017

2021

2022


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop