Let’s Do This

I bought a planner from Michelle Gifford and I’m hoping to get it all filled out and things moving and going in the next six months!

I have big plans for lots of things, so here’s hoping! 🙏🏻 

I haven’t set my goals to high, because I don’t want to discourage myself, but also I want to give myself a little bit of a challenge.

1 goal is to hopefully have 1,000 followers on Instagram. I know that’s not much, but for me that’s almost double! ☺️

Here is the front of the planner:


Here are a couple of the inside pages:



I’ve prayed about what to do to help make our future more financially secure and this is what I feel is right. I’m praying that this IS what Heavenly Father said I should be doing!

I also want to be able to pay for our kid’s college, without going in to a ton of debt, so they don’t have to worry about their financial future.

Here is the start to a bright and beautiful 6 months! 🙏🏻






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop