Vinyl Machines

 So we bought this Vevor vinyl plotter from Amazon. It’s 53” and will be great for cutting big vinyls. 


However I can’t get it to work.

The software they sent with it won’t hook up to it. I spent most of yesterday trying to get it to work. I installed the software on our computer 4 times and it never asked for which plotter/cutter we are using. I try to add it, and it won’t let me. I can’t type in anything and there is nothing in the drop down menu.




Then on the actual machine the language is in Chinese. I push the buttons the instructions tell me to, and it says password and does two digits.


I emailed the company, but haven’t heard back. It’s very frustrated and even more so that they won’t answer.

I told Nick how frustrated I was and he ended up buying me a Cricut Joy. It came today!




It was so easy! I downloaded the app, created a login, synced my phone to it, and was able to start cutting all within 15 minutes!

Here is our first one:



I put it on one of our seeds organization boxes. I love it so much! 

We will be adding vinyl things to our Etsy Shop so make sure you check it often.

You can also follow us on Instagram Hechfamfarm98

Or on Facebook Hechfamfarm98

We try to keep them updated with the things we list.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop