Peach Chicken

I have been trying to find a good recipe for orange chicken. I still haven’t found one, but in my search I came across one recipe that called for orange jam. Well, we don’t have that. We have strawberry, grape, and raspberry that we make. Then I thought, oh! We have peach jam that my aunt makes. So I substituted it for the orange and… WOW! It is delicious!! So here is the recipe: although, unless you have my aunts homemade jam, it might not be as good. 😉

  • 1 cup peach jam
  • 1 cup bbq sauce (we use Sweet Baby Rays)
  • 1 tsp Onion Powder
  • Sprinkle of Soy Sauce
  • 2-3 chicken breasts cut in chunks
Add all ingredients into a crockpot. We just use a few squirts of the soy sauce because we are not to big on it. However, if you like it you can add as much as you want. 
Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4. 

We use our rice cooker and make some white rice to go with it.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop