Halloween 2022

 Here is our little family Halloween Party this year.  

I made mummy dogs (hot dogs in crescent rolls) that I make every year, zombie mac & cheese (regular mac & cheese dyed green), and little bags of chips.

We got drinks from the gas station, which we do almost every night.

I bought Halloween plates, dessert plates, and napkins.

Zain wore Xander's inflatable dinosaur costume, Lydia was Jasmine (except when we went trick-or-treating she wore Xander's inflatable bull rider costume), and Tyler was a police officer.

Brichette and Sam joined us (Sam is wearing the white wig).

Xander went with his friends to a party.

I felt like I was running around all day and hardly got anything done.  It was a crazy night!

It got dark before I could get individual pictures of them in their costumes, so I took them the next day.  Although Zain wouldn't let me take it, so there's that!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop