Best Halloween Transportation...

We had a great Halloween this year, other than me being sick. And for the record... I'm still sick, it stinks!

I made dinner for us, my parents, Nick parents, and my sister and her family. I made mummy dogs (hot dogs with crescent rolls wrapped around them. They turned out really good. Thanks Mom and Dad for helping get them done. I started late, so they helped me to get them done faster.

We ate, and then went Trick-Or-Treating. The best part of all, was our transportation. Nick got the 4-wheeler ready the night before, he put a hitch on it, and hooked the trailer to it. We put blankets, pillows, and the kids' bean bag sacks on there. It was so much fun. I think the kids enjoyed riding more than they did getting the candy.

Thanks Nick for a great idea, and a fun Halloween.

Once we were done, we went back home and watched Scooby Doo and the Goblin King. We Popped popcorn with our maker, and ate candy. It was so much fun.

I still didn't feel very good, so I didn't get very many pictures... again! Darn Cold!!!

Thanks to everyone who came with us and watched the movie! It was so much fun!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop