It's Going To Be A Beautiful Day!!!

On Halloween, when we were on our way to Brichette's school for her parade, we saw the most beautiful sunrise. My camera didn't quit capture all the color... The clouds were so Yellow, and fluffy... It was just gorgeous. Brichette and Xander were so excited about it that they had me take picture after picture after picture. I told them it was enough, but they didn't want me to stop. They wanted to make sure I had enough pictures that they could remember it forever. The things kids say!!! Anyway this is the first shot we saw of it, and then the yellow color started to fade. It's amazing how quickly sunrises and sunsets change.

Here are a couple others:



Comments

Marchezt said…
These are so gorgeous. Nice to stop and enjoy the beauty around us and see the world through our children's eyes!

We love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop