What Do You Do The Night Before Halloween???

So the night before Halloween we carved our pumpkins. I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't get very many pictures, and I didn't get a single one of the pumpkins glowing. I hate being sick!!!

Before I started feeling crappy, I made dinner. The kids wanted pancakes, so I decided to make them fun. I turned them into pumpkin pancakes. They still tasted like normal pancakes, I just separated it out and colored a little bit black, and the rest orange. I think they turned out pretty cute, and the kids loved them.

Brichette's pumpkin had a rose carved into it, Xander had R2-D2 (that was very, very hard to do, especially when your sick), and Nick did Yoda. He said that one was a big pain in the neck too!

Hopefully next year I won't get sick, and will get some more pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop