Little Ghosts, Goblins, and Tinkerbell?!

On Friday, I took the morning off so I could go to Brichette's Halloween Parade at her school. Nick was going to but then they told him that the roof on the house had to be done by Friday. So Nick assumed that meant that he couldn't take the morning off and went into work. When he got there his boss looked at him and said "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming in until 10:00 or so?" Nick told him that he thought the roof had to be done so that's why he came in. So we weren't very happy about Nick missing it.

Lorena, Xander and I went inside, after dropping Brichette off with her class. We saved my parent's a seat, and waited for them. The night before I had asked my mom if she wanted me to give her a wake-up call, and she said "No. I should be fine. I'll set the alarm, and your day is working from home." I said okay and left it at that. About 10 minutes before her parade started they still weren't there. So I called the house. My mom was still asleep, and my dad was just working away. My mom told me that next time she wants me to call no matter what! They made it just in time. While we were waiting Xander decided that he wanted to take some pictures. So the one of Lorena and my mom, my dad's hands with his palm, and the one of me Xander took.

First they had the office ladies come through... they walked by us, walked up the middle, and then down the other side. I thought this is great, we will get a great picture of Brichette. Then a couple other classes came through and then it was Brichette. Well instead of having them walk in front of us, they just walked right over the the other side and then out the door. I was so upset. I got a couple pictures, but I wish they would have told the teacher's and their helpers how they needed to walk through there.

After the parade my dad had to go back home to work, so my mom stayed with us and we went into Brichette's class and found her Veggie Art. She got SECOND place! Wha Hoo!!! Great Job Brichette!!!

Then we went over to Lorena's and waited for Brichette to get out. It wasn't very long because they get out early on Friday's. Which I think is a little dumb, since she only goes half of the day anyway!

We decided that the weather was so nice that we would walk back over to get Brichette. Orion (Lorena's dog) came with. Lorena puts him in the stroller because he has to sniff every tree, light pole, and leaf along the way. Well Xander decided that he wanted to ride in the stroller, so we put Orion in the back. You know... where you put the diaper bag and anything else you don't want to carry. It was really funny.

So while we were walking back Brichette was walking through the leaves because she liked how they crunched. My mom joined in with her.

Once we got back to Lorena's the kids were so excited to see all the leaves. They had so much fun playing in them. They ran through them, covered up in them, and threw them. I got some really cute-fun pictures.

Hope you enjoy the slide!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop