Valentine’s Nails

 The last year or so I’ve been doing my own gel nails. A few years ago Nick’s parents gave me a starter set for Christmas. I used it here and there until last year when I decided that it was so worth the little bit of time. They last me well over a week and don’t chip.

For Christmas this year I asked for more gel colors and a matte top coat. So that’s one of the things they got me. Yay!

I have pictures of some of them, but I will start with my Valentine’s nails since Valentine’s Day is tomorrow.



I painted them. To make the hearts I dapped two small dots a little apart. Then I used a small nail (yes, one for the wall) and dragged the paint down into a point making the heart. On my middle finger and pinky I used the matte top coat. The other three I used the normal top coat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop