List of Dinners - By Theme Night

 Here is a list of all the dinners we make.

We are a household of picky eaters and allergies (garlic, shellfish), so we don’t have a big variety of meals.

Every once in awhile I will try a new recipe. If most of us like it, I will add it to this list. If not, then we don’t ever try it again.

If you see a recipe on here and we haven’t added it to our blog, let me know and we will share it with you!

I’m not usually an exact measurement kind of person, so you’ll either have to guess or just do what I do.

Here is the list. I’ll try and link the recipes we’ve added to this blog.


Here are the recipes that we’ve done:

Biscuit Mini Pizza

Chicken Nachos

Potato Soup

Rosemary Chicken Kabobs

Taco Pan Pizza

Porcupines

Peach Chicken 

BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs 

Chicken and Rice 

Mac & Cheese Bake 

Hamburger and Macaroni  

Bacon Chicken Pasta


Side Dish:

Twice Baked Potatoes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop