22 Years

Nicolas and I have been married for 22 wonderful years!

We have been through a lot.

We have gone on so many fun adventures.

We have had so many good times.

We have had some hard times and sad times, but we have come out of those times stronger and closer.

I love you Nicolas! Happy Anniversary, my love!








This was in elementary school. We didn’t know until after we were dating that we went to the same elementary and were even in the same kindergarten class. I switched schools after my second grade year. Then half way through my Junior year in High School I switched to Granite, which is where Nick was going. Although I didn’t know him until we met in English class. 😁





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop