Sometimes I Treat Myself

Most of the time I don’t do much for myself. I feel happy when I do things for others, especially my kids and my husband. But... every once in awhile I will treat myself.

Sometimes after I’ve dropped the kids off at school, I will drive to McDonald’s, Burger King, or Chick-Fil-A and get breakfast. Maybe just because or maybe it’s been a rough morning and I need a treat.

Like this morning. The kids didn’t want to get up or go to school. They were crying and whining. We couldn’t find a water bottle, even though they were by the sink last night. It was just a rough and exhausting morning. So after I dropped our three youngest off at school (Brichette drives her and Xander to school) I went to McDonald’s and got a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit meal with a large coke. The ladies at the window were so kind and nice this morning which helped brighten my day.

Remember... sometimes you need a treat to help brighten your day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop