Pantry

 I really hate things being messy and chaotic. It’s hard to find things and it makes me uneasy.

One thing I really like is an organized pantry. It easy to find things. It’s easier to see what you have and what you need more of. Plus it looks nice.

It took us a little while, because I’m picky about my baskets and I don’t want to spend a lot of money. So we would buy them here and there as we would find them.

It’s not quite finished, but it’s almost there!

Here is what we have done so far...







We just need a couple more baskets and then it will be finished.

We are also going to build some shelves on the inside of the door for smaller items and to make it easier access to stuff we use everyday.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop