Better Late Than Never, Right?

We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas.

For Thanksgiving we traveled between Nick's Parents and My Parents. Which isn't bad, since they live less than a block away. We all were stuffed. I'll do a slide with some of the pictures.

For Christmas, we actually had to wake the kids up. I didn't sleep very well... the wind was blowing so hard that it sounded like the roof was going to blow off. So it kept me up. I would finally get to sleep, and then another huge gust would come and wake me back up. Anyway, we watched the kids go through their stuff from Santa, then we did. Then we opened presents from each other, then from Dieter and Colleen. Then we got our shoes on and went over to my parents. We were over there for a while, then came home and showered. Cris, Renee, Kaleb, Allie, Ashton, Mieshka, Matt, Jake, and Alex came over and we had lunch. Then after they all left we went back over to my parent's house and played Killer Bunnies with Zara, Reda, my parents, Cheryl, Tiffany, Nicholas, and us two. It was really fun and I'm glad Reda stayed to play. After Reda left, we played again. By the time we were done with that game it was late and Zara decided that she better go home. Cheryl and her kids stayed because it was snowing so bad and my dad wouldn't let them leave. About five minutes after Zara left, they came walking back in the house. She couldn't make it down the street let alone home, so they stayed too. Xander and Brichette decided they wanted to stay too, so Nick and I went home and got clothes and PJ's for them, then we came home. My dad said that since we had the Durango and only lived five houses away that we could leave. So we came home. But silly me, again, I didn't take pictures. I don't know what's wrong with me. I must be to excited about everything else, that I'm not thinking about it.

Anyway... We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop