Parties Everywhere!

We had parties galore this past weekend. We had Brodie's on Friday night, Brichette's Saturday morning, and her friends Saturday afternoon. We changed the time for Brichette's to earlier, so she could go to her friend's party.

We had Brichette's party and Dieter and Colleen's which I won't be doing that for Xander's. They said it was okay, but I don't think it really was. Colleen was so strung out when it was over, that I am not going to even ask if we can have Xander's here. Nick said that his family never had big parties and invited all of their family to it, so none of them are used to it. Well that's how my family was, and I loved it. We would have HUGE parties, and they were so much fun. I want my children to have that much fun too. So maybe we'll have Xander's at my parent's house, or maybe we will have a house by then. ;)

Comments

Marchezt said…
I hope she had a fun party!

I agree with you, we always had a big party for our Birthdays and it's so weird to get use to Troy's family where half the time they forget eachothers Birthdays and don't even call eachother!!

That will never happen in this house and my kids will always have a party, maybe some smaller than others, but it will always be a great day!!

I will send her card this weekend! we love you guys!!
Papa said…
Sure, have the party over here. You know we would love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop