Just A Little Irritated...

So on Thursday when I took Brichette to school, I was talking to one of her friend's mother... letting her know that we would be going to her party on Saturday. She started to say something and then said "Did you know that today is an early day and they don't have school on Friday or Monday?" I said no, and asked her if she had gotten a January calendar. She said no, she saw that they had changed the sign and asked her friend in the PTA. I had looked at that stinking sign every day and since the beginning of December it has said Season's Greetings. Then on Wednesday, I was sending out texts letting everyone know that we had changed Brichette's party to 11:00, and didn't check the sign. I am so glad that she said something because I would have felt horrible if Brichette would have been standing out there waiting for me to come. Then they would have taken her into the office and called me. I'm so glad that didn't happen.

I wish we would have gotten a calendar, but since we didn't, I wish they would have sent something home letting us know about the early day and no school. But it's all okay. I got there early on Thursday to pick her up, and didn't try taking her to school on Friday or Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop