I Found It... I Found It!!!

I was driving home from dropping Brichette off at school, and thought I would stop and get a flyer for this house that I've seen was for sale. We had gotten a flyer for another house in that neighborhood, but they wanted almost $300,000 for it, which is way over priced. I was thinking that house would probably be the same, but I wanted to see. I grabbed the flyer and got back in my car. I looked at it and they only want $159,900 for it. I was so shocked. It's a 5 bedroom, 2 bath house and it's almost 2300 sq. ft. How nice is that?! It would be so nice if we could get it, but with Nick just started at that new job I don't know if we can qualify.

It's in really good shape (from what I can see from the pictures), and it's an open floor plan. We would just have to update somethings, but nothing Nick can't do.

I'm so excited. We'll keep you posted on what happens.

Comments

Marchezt said…
WOW!! That's awesome! I can't believe the price for that size of home.

We will keep you in our prayers that it will work out! If not, I'm sure you'll get one soon. The market, I think, is going to stay low for awhile.

Keep us posted!!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop