Happy New Year! Wait... Already???

Wow... Can you believe it's 2009 already? It's so crazy!

It's going to be a great year...
Nick got a new job. We are hopefully going to buy a house in 6 months, and I get to be home with my family!

We are so blessed... I knew that Heavenly Father would take care of us, and help us find Nick a new job, and he has. I wasn't worried for one minute! And this job is the best one he has ever had. I never lost faith, which has also made my faith stronger.

On Saturday Troy, Marchezt, Kaedance, and Landon came over to play. We had so much fun (but silly me... didn't take any pictures. What is wrong with me?)! We had lunch, and then played the Wii. It was hard for us to get Troy to play Guitar Hero, but once we did, he didn't want to stop! :) It was cute... Troy was playing with Xander and he said to him "You're going down Charlie Brown!" Xander looked at him and said "I'm not Charlie Brown, I'm Xander!" We laughed... but then after that Xander kept saying it to Troy. Even when they left Xander told Troy "You're going down Charlie Brown!" Well a couple days ago I was teasing him and tickling him and he said to me "You're going down Charlie Brown!" I laughed so hard... It was so cute! Then he tackled me. Thanks Troy for teaching Xander a new phrase, that's so cute when he says it! :)

You know after they left, we realized how much we miss them and wish they lived closer to us. We love you guys so much! Thanks for a fun Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop