Masks Everywhere

 It’s a weird feeling to have as many masks for our kids, as they do underwear...

These are our kid’s masks drying on top of the dryer. 

I didn’t want any masks to get misplaced, or the clean ones getting mixed with the dirty ones (they are wearing a clean mask every day). So I bought a basket from Target for the laundry room so they can put their dirty masks in.

I also bought hooks from Target to put in their rooms to hang up their clean masks.





This year has been challenging, hard, different, exciting, and scary; but I’m grateful to Heavenly Father and Jesus for helping us through whatever comes our way and for blessing my life with a wonderful husband and kids! I don’t know what I’d do without them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop