Pizza Friday

 Tonight I made individual pizzas. I used pre-made biscuits (you know, in the tube that you keep in the fridge), my homemade pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and pepperonis.

I gently smooshed and pulled the biscuits so they were bigger. Then I put the pizza sauce on it. I added about a handful of mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce and put pepperonis on half of them (4 biscuits). I cooked them at 350° for about 15 minutes (we have a convection oven). Once the cheese was a golden brown I pulled them out and put them on plates. I didn’t cut them, but I should have.

Here is the ingredients.

  • 1 can pre-made jumbo biscuits (8 count)
  • Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
  • Pepperonis 
  • Pizza Sauce
I used tin foil lined cookie sheets to cook them on

Here are some pictures:

The biscuit before I made it bigger


After I made it bigger


Add the pizza sauce


Add the cheese


Add pepperonis (I only did half since we have kids that just like cheese).





All done!



Obviously you can add whatever toppings you want!

From start to finish it took me about 45 minutes to make.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop