No More Tangles

 When I was little my mom would braid mine and my sisters hair before bed. This kept it from getting tangled while we slept. It also made our hair “crimped”. Yes, I have naturally curly hair 👩🏻‍🦱, but it wasn’t curly until I was in I think about kindergarten and then it went curly and was so hard to keep from getting tangled.

So when Brichette was younger, and even sometimes now, I would braid her hair after her bath or shower and it wouldn’t be so hard to brush in the mornings.

Now with Lydia, even though her hair is curly, I braid it every night before bed. In the mornings we take the braid (or braids) out and just run my fingers through it. If she wants it curly, we get it wet and put a little coconut oil in it.

It helps so much with brushing their hair in the mornings, especially before school. 

Most nights we just do one braid, but sometimes we do two or three, which makes the “crimp” smaller.



This is what it looks like from one braid.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop