A Christmas Tradition

One of our family traditions for Christmas is to have matching pajamas and that's what we put on our Christmas Cards.

For many years now, over twelve years, I sew everyone's pajamas.  I used to use Colleen's surger (and have her help me), until Dieter and Colleen bought one for me for Christmas.  I've been able to make them all by myself for several years now.

It's so fun for all of us to match and I've been able to use my creativity.  I love creating and making things.  I have since I was a little girl.  I would make things with my mom and aunts.

Anyway, back to the pajamas... 

For most years we would by fleece blankets from ShopKo.  It was so much cheaper than buying the fabric from a fabric store.  Then a couple years ago when ShopKo closed for good, we were forced to buy the fabric from a fabric store.  It's a lot more money, but it's still so fun to have us all match.

On Christmas eve we all dress in our matching pajamas, watch movies, and have a little party with my parents, Maren, and her family.

Here are some of our past pictures.  I wish I could find all of them from the very beginning... Maybe I can.  If I do, I'll post them on here. For now, here is what I can find.

2007

2008

2009


2010


2011


2012


2013

2014

2015


2016


2017



2018



2019


2020
2021
2022

2023




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop