Organized Sink

 I love our sink. It has two sections, one small and one large. The large side is nice for washing big things, and I can use the smaller side for filling up with hot soapy water so I can mop the floor. 

When Lorena was alive she and JoElla would make scrubbies for all the holidays. Now it’s just JoElla. I used to have them on a suction cup with a hook, but recently I found this metal holder at Target. I had the yellow scrapper (for scrapping cheese off dishes) and magic eraser just sitting behind the faucet, but it would get really dirty back there.

With this metal holder I can have all of it stored in it, and it drains access water into the sink.

This is the suction cup. I had it stuck to the inside of the sink.


This is the metal holder. It was only $4.00!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop