Introvert or Extrovert

 What are you?? And Introvert or an Extrovert?

Me? I’m an introvert. I am content staying home with my family. However, I do love to travel and see new places. I really don’t like crowds, but if I have to deal with them to visit somewhere new, I will. 

I have the Gospel Living app on my phone. I do my best to read through the articles every night. Well, a little bit ago I came across these about our gifts and talents as Introverts and Extroverts and how we can help spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So I screen shot them so I could share them, because I felt inspired to.

Hopefully no matter which you are, you can find ways to serve others and bring light to their lives!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop