Valentine’s Day Dinner

We don’t usually buy much for Valentine’s, just do a red and pink heart themed dinner.

This year we made cupcakes, bought Krispie Kreme donuts, candy dots, Dieter and Colleen made us cookies, and I made heart shaped quesadillas for dinner. We also bought each of our kids a mini M&M’s tube.

We also turned our lights under the cabinets pink, red, and purple, and ate by candlelight!

The candle is from my friend Susie Farm and Hive 

I bought the black chargers/plates awhile ago from Target. I also bought the paper plates and napkins from Target.

The plastic table cloths are from Walmart. I bought pink and red rectangle ones. Then trimmed them to fit the table and counter. With the leftovers I cut hearts out and just laid them on top. I think they turned out so cute!






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop