Morning Workouts

I am having a hard time figuring out where to start this one…

Maybe at the beginning…

After Zain was born I got a blood clot in my brain and had a stroke. Although after talking with the oncologist, my blood disorder causes my brain to mimic a stroke, so I may not have had one. Anyway, since then I’ve had a hard time with my brain. I get dizzy really easy, I can’t handle having my head below my heart or my head starts throbbing in excruciating pain, I can’t watch to much flashing lights, and I have to sleep with at least two pillows so my head is propped up. It’s been hard to find workouts I can do without having a major headache afterwards. I was doing Just Dance, but then a couple weeks ago I couldn’t find the game cartridge. So I went on YouTube and found a few to do. I found one by Jo

Grow With Jo - TikTok 

Grow With Jo - YouTube 

I absolutely love her workouts. She starts out by walking, then does something to get your body into shape, then walks again. She continues this for the whole workout. With the longer exercises she even does a water break at the middle and a cool down at the end. 

Now I can get into shape, without killing myself or hurting my head. Walking in between each (I don’t know what to call them) “workout” makes it so I can take a few seconds to catch my breath and then get back to it. I look forward to my mornings when I get to pick a workout for that day. They have given me more energy for my day, helped me stay motivated to get more done during the day, and hopefully help me loose weight. I’ve only been doing the routines for almost two weeks, and can feel a difference and have lost 1 lb. (I know, not much), so hopefully I will be in shape and loose all the weight in no time! 😁


Just for reference here are a few before photos.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop