Payson Temple

 This evening Nick and I went to the Payson Utah Temple. Our nephew got his endowments taken out and we were invited to be there with him. It was such a special and wonderful experience. Nick and I are so happy that we could be there!

If you read This Post that I wrote about a conference talk by President Russell M. Nelson, then you know how much I love the Temple. It’s such a wonderful and peaceful place to be! If I could, I would stay there forever! 🥰

When Nick and I went to Europe, we were going to the Frankfurt and Paris Temple but weren’t able to make it. The Frankfurt Temple was closed for renovations and the subway to get to the Paris Temple was under construction. So we will just have to go back so we can visit them. 😍

Here are two pictures from the Temple tonight.



What temples have you been to?

What temples would you like to visit?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop