Winter Garden

 Living in a zone (7a) where we get really cold harsh winters, there isn’t much we can do with our gardens (urban farm). It just sits and waits to be awakened by spring. 

So since I don’t have much to share with the garden (urban farm) I’m sharing the seed packets we sent in for the seed swap with Super Duper Seed Swap


I usually try and make my own packets, but our lives have been extremely busy. So I found and Nick bought pink Mylar baggies and water resistant labels I can print on. 

It was so much easier and took less time than making my own. Plus I think they are so cute. 

I’m also going to be listing some seeds in our shop, and they will be in these bags. 😍


What Zone do you live in?


Do you participate in seed swaps?










Here is our garden right now







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop