Taco Seasoning

 With allergies and picky eaters in our family we make a lot of things from scratch. Taco seasoning is one of them. 

I start out by browning the meat with salt, pepper, and onion powder. I know that most people would tell you that you shouldn’t cook that way, but I think it gives the meat more flavor and makes the house smell so good!

I should just mix a whole bunch of the seasonings together and then I wouldn’t have to add everything every time, but I haven’t done that yet. 😆

Here is my recipe for taco seasoning for 1 pound of ground beef.

Taco Seasoning

Ingredients:

  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1 tsp Onion Powder
  • 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
  • 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
  • 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
  • 1/2 tsp Paprika Powder

Directions:

Like I said… I put the onion powder, salt, and pepper on while I brown the ground beef. Once it’s brown and most of the moisture is cooked out then I sprinkle the cumin, chili, and paprika on the meat. I mix until it’s well mixed. Then serve with taco shells or tortilla chips.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop