Bread

For a long time, I wanted to make bread.  I was so afraid that I would mess up that I never tried.  Silly, I know.  Well, I just decided one day that I would make french bread.  Guess what... It turned out so good.  Nick and the kids love it!  Once I felt comfortable with it, I started making sourdough. It's been over a year now of making sourdough and I have eaten and shared several loafs.  It's so fun to make and yummy to eat.

Here is the post I did on Sourdough 101. This has post has some basic information on how to start sourdough, the definitions you need to know, the supplies you need, and how to make a starter.  Here is the link to my post for my Sourdough Bread Recipe.  I am going to see if I can shorten the time on making it, so I'll let you know how that goes. We also use the sourdough to make Sourdough Pizza Recipe.

I found the recipe for the french bread that I make from my cousin, and it's on pinterest.  I altered it some for us, high elevation, and to make it a little quicker to make.  You can find my altered recipe here French Bread Recipe.  We also use this recipe to make Navajo Tacos.

Here are some photo of the bread we’ve made.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop