Dad Jokes

 I know most people cringe when they hear dad jokes, but I find them funny!  Like the jokes they say on the jungle cruise ride at Disneyland and the ones in the movie. lol

Here are some dad jokes that I found on the internet.

Dad Jokes:

"Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems!"

"What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? SUPPLIES!"

"I asked my dog what is two minus two? He said Nothing."

"I got carded at the liquor store, and my Blockbuster card accidentally fell out. The cashier said never mind."

"I don't trust stairs.  They are always up to something."

"What do you call it when a snowman throws a tantrum? A meltdown."

"What concert costs just 45 cents? 50 cents featuring Nickleback."

"What does a bee use to comb it's hair? A Honeycomb."

"That car looks nice, but the muffler looks exhausted."

"I made a pencil with two erasers. It was pointless."

"I've got a great joke about construction, but I'm still working on it."

"What do you get from a pampered cow? Spoiled Milk."

"It takes guts to be an organ donor."

"Don't trust atoms. They make up everything."

What are some of your favorite dad jokes?

I hope I’ve made you laugh a little bit today!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop