Getting Discouraged

Hello,

Long time... I am currently writing this blog in July, but changed the date to March so that I can hopefully do some updates on everything.

I got discouraged after writing my post on March 24th.  I couldn't find the videos I wanted for the prompt that day and I felt kind of stupid since no one else really wanted to join in on them. I know, it's silly.  I should be doing it because I want to, not if it's popular.  It just made me feel like I was stupid for even trying to create something.  Oh well... I will do my best next time to not let it get me down.

Then we went to St. George for spring break and to take pictures for Xander's graduation announcements.

I just haven't felt like blogging much.  It's sad because I really enjoy sharing my thoughts, family, adventures, etc.  I also like being able to look back on these days and reminisce.

I find it easy to get discouraged when I feel like the stuff I share isn't being liked.  I know, that's silly...  I need to remember that this is for ME!

What do you do to not get discouraged?

What helps you?

Here is a photo of the grape hyacinths in our yard.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop