St. Patrick's Day Party

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Do you do anything fun to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

We try and make our food green, if it isn't already, and wear green.  We also watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People.  We love that movie. Here is The Link to the IMDB page for it.

Here are our past years parties:

St. Patrick’s Day - 2021

St. Patrick’s Day - 2022

I had bought some St. Patrick’s Day shirts from a store in February. But they lost my order and then once they found it, they canceled it (is what they are telling me). So, I reordered everything the first of March. It was supposed to be here by the 15th, but nothing, and the tracking says waiting for carrier pickup. So on the 15th I called their customer service to find out what was going on. They informed me of what happened with my pervious order and that the warehouse that this order is coming from is having issues. He said it should be here next week. I’m so frustrated because that had shirts in it for St. Patrick’s Day. Anyway, I went to Michael’s and bought green shirts and some iron-on vinyl. I’ll just make them shirts this year!

I bought a Shamrock Waffle Maker from Dash. I love their shaped waffle makers. I have a lot. It’s fun for the holidays. I’ll have to take a picture and share it.

We bought Lucky Charms with green shamrocks that turn the milk green.

Xander and Zain don’t have school, but Lydia and Tyler do. So, I made their lunch green and filled with some “lucky” treats.

I bought Dubliner cheese. Lorena loved it. We would have it with crackers and it was so good. So I had that today.

After I picked up Lydia and Tyler from school, we went to Krispy Kreme and got green donuts.  They also gave each of us a free donut for wearing green. Isn't that so fun?

Since it’s Friday, and we have pizza every Friday, I decided to turn the pizza dough green. For movie night we obviously are going to watch Darby O’Gill and the Little People. 

I made our lights on the top of the entertainment center green, the lights under the kitchen cabinets, and the fireplace.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop