Health Benefits of Exercise

 For over 5 weeks now I have been doing morning workouts with Grow With Jo on YouTube. I really enjoy them, they have given me more energy, I've closed my ring on the calorie app that apple has on their phone, they help me feel better, and my stomach seems to be smaller and my back seems to not hurts as much.

There are a few workouts that I've tried, but some of the things she does in them I can't do.  They hurt my head (like bending over to touch my toes or burpees) or hurts my back (like laying on the floor arching her back).  There aren't many things in them that I can't do, which is something that is very important to me.  Like I've said before, I haven't been able to do workouts because of my head problems.  Most of them hurt my head really bad and made me feel worse than before I started.

I really hope that I can continue doing them and that they will help me loose weight (so I can feel better) and tone my muscles so that my back and knees don't hurt anymore.

Here are some benefits of exercising...

  • It can help or prevent heart disease, some cancers, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, depression, and loss of muscle mass. 
  • It can help ease some parts of the aging process.
  • Helps you control or lose weight.
  • Improves your mood.
  • Boosts your energy.
  • Helps you sleep better.
  • It helps improve your brain health.
  • It can lower your risk of falling.
  • Overall enhances your quality of life.
If you haven't been able to work out, you definitely should keep trying to find the right ones.  You won't regret it.

On Saturdays (and a couple days last week when the kids were home) Lydia does them with me.



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop