Sourdough Starter Jar

 My sister Jessica sent me a new sourdough jar, just because she loves me and she wanted my opinion on how it was.

I do like the mouth of the glass jar being so wide, it makes it easier to add flour and water to feed it.  It is much easier to clean.  However, I like just having a paper towel on top instead of having it completely closed off, like the silicone lid this one has.

*UPDATE* 8/7 - I started just using the yellow measuring band to hold on a paper towel instead of using the lid.  I like it so much better.

If you would like to know more about sourdough here are some more blog posts I did about it.

Sourdough 101 

Sourdough Bread Recipe

Here is what the jar looks like...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop