Are We Going To Alaska???

Yesterday we were on our way to my mom's cousin's house to see family that we haven't seen for a long time, and the kids asked where we were going. I told them to a cousin's house and then they asked the cutest thing... Are we going to Alaska to get Alyssa and Brendan and bring them home? I started to cry and told them that first off they weren't cousins, and second Alaska was hundreds of miles away and would take us days to get there. They said so, we miss Alyssa and Brendan. We want them to come back. I told them that I did too, but they couldn't. Even though Salt Lake was their home, they had to live in Alaska for a little bit longer, and then they would come home to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop