Special Visit

We are so excited. Alyssa and Brendan are coming to Utah for a visit. Their plane arrives today, and they are going to be here for 2 weeks. We are so happy that Alyssa will be staying with us for some of the time, and we wish Brendan would, but we understand that he wants to go to the lake with his family. We have missed them so much. Even Brichette and Xander... When we talk about them coming to visit, they get so excited and say... "I remember them. I miss them." Alyssa and Brendan... We can't wait for you to get here! Love You Two, and Valerie, So Very Much!!!

Okay, so a little thing I thought of from what Brichette and Xander said about Missing Alyssa and Brendan...

Isn't it funny how children pick up the things you say and the way you say them. Like with Brichette... My mother and I call the children Honey, and she has picked that up. So now when she is talking to Xander, or Joey she says... "Well now Honey, be careful" and says it just the way we do... with the same tone and expressions. And Xander... He does this "look" with his face when he tells you sorry, but he can't do that. It's the same expression that Nick gets when he tells them that they can't do that. I probably do it to, but I can't see my own face. LOL! Xander also talks with his hands, elbows bent and palms up, and shakes his head when he is explaining something. It is so dang cute! Brichette is a little mother. She is always taking care of everyone... even children she doesn't know. She is just like her mother (me, for those who aren't paying attention, LOL). I was always taking care of everyone... even my own Daddy and Mommy. LOVE YOU TWO!!!

Well that's all for now!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a Great Weekend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop